The physical, mental and emotional demands we face these days has never been greater. Therefore, it’s not uncommon to feel over-tired or a little down from time to time. Normally, it’s possible to get yourself back on track within a few days. However, when fatigue, stress, anxiety or depression persists, it’s a sign that you need to make some adjustments in your life and attend to your health. Your body and mind are telling you that they are out of balance and need some support.
Following are the most common causes of fatigue and mood imbalance I treat and resolve in my practice:
– Blood sugar imbalance & Insulin resistance – Thyroid dysfunction – Hormone imbalances – Poor eating and sleep habits – Chronic low-grade viral infections – Adrenal fatigue – Digestive issues: allergies, food intolerances, parasites, yeast infections, leaky gut – Lack of regular exercise – Unmanaged stress – Medications: every pharmaceutical drug has side effects and fatigue is one of the most common
This is the approach I take to helping you resolve your fatigue, stress and anxiety:
1. Test for food sensitivities, parasites, yeast or bacterial overgrowth and safely eliminate them if present. 95% of our “feel-good” hormones are made in our digestive tract, so if that isn’t working properly it will affect your mood & energy.
2. Assess your thyroid and adrenal function and provide support if required. If these glands aren’t functioning properly people often feel tired and either anxious or a little down.
3. Assess and correct for any hormonal or blood sugar imbalances. When your blood sugar and hormones are off, it can have a profound effect on how you feel.
4. Determine whether you have any nutrient or amino acid deficiencies and support appropriately.
5. Optimize your sleep habits and the way your nourish your body.
6. Provide you with natural forms of anxiety and stress relief while we are addressing the underlying causes.
7. Create a healing plan that helps restore a sense of calm and vitality in your life.
If You Want to Feel Calm and Vital Again, Book an Appt. and Let‘s Get Started!